Last updated: 5 April 2022
Types of Information We Collect
When you use the Evalgator Website, Platform, or Services, we collect information that identifies, describes, can be associated with, or reasonably linked to you. We collect information provided by you, your current or potential employers, or recruiters. We also collect information through cookies and related technologies as well as third parties.
Some information is mandatory to access Evalgator Services and some are not. You can skip parts that are not mandatory and still access the Services.
We may use information available in the public domain along with the information provided by you to improve your experience of the Website, Platform, and Services.
The personal information we collect from you includes:
- First name, last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number, Postal/ZIP code, city, state
- Email address
- Profile picture
- Geographic location, time zone
- Educational qualification
- Employment history
- Your Evalgator username and password
- The answers submitted by you during the assessments
- Images captured during the time of assessment registration
- Live images captured during the assessment
- Personal information on other individuals provided by you
- Communication you have with us through email or chat support
- Your preferences
- Any other information you provide us
We collect the following technical information from you when you visit or use our Website, Platform, or Services
Browser type and versions
Browser plugin types and versions
Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer
Date of visit
Time spent on those pages
Other diagnostic data
How We Use Your Data
We use the data collected from you to:
- Offer and maintain our Services
- Monitor how you use our Services
- Enhance your experience and optimize our Services
- Inform you of any changes to our Services
- Make interactive features of our Services accessible to you
- Detect and rectify technical issues
- Identify and prevent suspicious or illegal activities
- Offer customer support when required
- Fulfill the purpose for which the information was collected
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Carry out our obligations and uphold our rights in the context of contracts that are mutually agreed upon
- Inform you of your plan/account/subscription and their expiration and renewal
- Inform you about any offers, events, or services related or similar to your plan/subscription
- Send you newsletters or relevant promotional information, which you can opt out of by using the unsubscribe link
How We Process Your Data
We store and process the data collected from you using Microsoft Azure services and data centers located in Central India. The data is processed to fulfill our obligations and meet our legitimate business needs as well as those of third parties.
We gather and make use of location data to customize Services based on where you are accessing them from.
Social Network Platforms
As a consumer in the European Union, you are entitled to the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate information. You also have the right to request us to complete the information on you.
- You have the right to request us to delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request a copy of your data in a structured and machine-readable format.
It will take us one month to respond to your request. Please send your requests to email@example.com.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that we disclose the categories and specific elements of data we have collected about you.
- Request us to erase any personal data we have on you.
It will take us one month to respond to your request. Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org .